Tuesday 2 December 2014

Preliminary Video



Here is my preliminary video!
To be honest it's okay.. I mean it was my first time actually doing some proper recording, as well as my first attempts of editing. But this is what it's come out like.

What Went Well

In the end I think for a first time recording it was okay. I think that I was able to show and record my shots well. I specifically like the cut between the door opening. I like it because it looks smooth and steady, working well. The lighting of the film is good as it suits the films theme of being dark and mysterious towards the end.

What Could Be Better

To be honest the sound from the background and the speech of the actors is of bad quality. So if I was to do this again I would improve that by reducing if not silencing the background sound. I would also have a dubbed the voices of the actors to make them more clear.




No comments:

Post a Comment