Friday 27 February 2015

Evaluation Question 3

What kind of media institution might distribute your film and why?

There are different institutions that would distribute my film for different reasons.






20th Century Fox


This company would distribute my film because many films distributed by this institution are mainly thrillers and action films, for example 'X Men' and 'The League Of Extraordinary Gentlemen . Both these films are full of action and there lots of suspense built up throughout. This relates to my film opening because of the suspense which is built and the actions that take place within them.




Icon

This company would distribute my film because the a lot of films that Icon has distributed share similar genre to what my film is. My film shows aspects of suspense, thriller and slight effects of horror. Films that Icon have released such as 'Drive', ''Buried' and 'Black Sheep' all share similar factors that my film has within it.

No comments:

Post a Comment